This year, MCS has three choices for registration:
• Fully online - Opens April 3. Enter student info AND upload your required documents yourself online.
• Hybrid - Enter student information online starting April 4, but bring your required documents to your child's school on the assigned date to be copied by a school staff.
• Fully in-person - Visit your school to complete student information and bring your required documents to your child's school on the assigned date.
Hybrid and in-person registration and document copying will be available at Salem on the following day.
April 14 - 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Registration is for completing student information and providing required documents. Students and their families will be able to tour the building and meeting teachers at a later date. Families can bring children to registration, but it is not necessary.
Not sure which school your child will attend? Use the address tool on our registration webpage.
Whether you complete registration online, hybrid, or in person, you must provide the following documents:
• A birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of date of birth at the time of registration.
• Evidence of a current medical examination. There shall be a complete medical examination of every student entering school for the first time.
• Current evidence of state-required immunization.
• Proof of address of parent or legal guardian upon initial enrollment; however, proof of residence or guardianship may be requested at any time by the school administrator. See cityschools.net for details.
• Parent/Guardian’s state or federal issued identification.
April 3 - April 28 - Registration is available online at cityschools.net for all new students.
Questions? Visit our website, call 615.893.2313, or reach out to your zoned school.